Timber Processor With Leadership Skills
We are always on the lookout for good keen motivated workers to work at our Rolleston site, especially those with leadership skills. So if you;
- have proven leadership skills
- have manufacturing experience, or have worked with timber processing machines
- are fit and healthy
- are able to do physical work all day
- have the ability to learn new skills
- have excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- have a great work history
- are able to train others
Then we would like to hear from you.
If you believe you have got what it takes and would like a career in timber processing and would like to join our growing team then please send your CV to our HR Manager Paul Vane by clicking here, or enquire online using the form below..
Timber Process Worker
If you don’t have leadership skills but believe you could become a great timber processor or machine operator and you are self-motivated then we would also like to hear from you. We often have positions available on dayshift and nightshift.
From time to time a position for a good forklift driver will become available. If you hold a current drivers licence, a current OSH forklift certificate and have forklift experience in moving;
- packs of timber (various lengths and sizes)
- a variety of different shape products
If you are motivated, with a good work history, excellent communication and counting skills please send your CV to our HR Manager Paul Vane by clicking here, or enquire online using the form below..